阿森纳中国网
首页 | 新闻 | 视频 | 杂志 | 宝贝 | 下载 | 小游戏
广告联系QQ: 2228506079
发新话题
打印

[媒体报道] 一个经常去看我厂公开训练的飞友的 Tips

一个经常去看我厂公开训练的飞友的 Tips

貌似不是英国人,因为他用的英语不是很“英国”,不过可以大概看个意思,挑了一些他对我厂球员和员工的印象

AW, showed up early as he always does and said hello to fans close to the tunnel and signed for kidds. This man really really enjoys his time on the pitch...thinking of the fact AW participated in very critical decision made utn, you'll understand what "No Arsène, No Arsenal" means. This is the very truth of everything in this club.

(温格跟往常一样很早出现在球场,和通道旁边的球迷打招呼,给孩子签名。他确实非常享受球场上的时光,考虑到他参与了目前为止几乎所有重大决策这一事实,你就会明白“没有阿塞尼 就没有阿森纳”这句话的含义,这是这个俱乐部的至高真理)

Cesc, anyway he's the best welcomed player though this summer we thought we'd lost him. Fans always cheer as he appears . But today he seemed tired and mute except for a few words with Robin and Pat. He didn't join the grouped training and left quite early with Colin. Someone told me today that he rented a room in the Stadium and paid for the farewell party for Fran. That was a tiny party that only 7-8 guys were there. He really regrets for losing Fran. Well, I could understand why he said the dressing room air is cold for him.

(塞斯克,不管怎样他都是最受欢迎的球员,尽管这个夏天我们以为要失去他了。他出现的时候球迷总是欢呼。不过今天他显得疲劳,只跟罗宾和帕特说了几句话。他没有参加分组训练,早早就和科林一起离开了。今天我听说是他租了球场的一个房间给梅里达开了个送别聚会,聚会很小,只有七八个人来了。失去梅里达确实让他很惋惜。我能理解为什么塞斯克感到阿森纳的更衣室气氛很冷漠)

EE is not favored by every teammate. Some guys never talk to him. I love this guy, so this is a fact that I never understand why besides the attitude of some fans against him.

(并不是所有队友都喜欢埃博埃,有些球员从不和他讲话。我爱这个家伙,所以我无法理解为什么会这样,也无法理解一些球迷对他仍有抵触态度)

Robin, well...he's been always serious and hardworking toward trainings. For me he is the only "super star" in the team, even beyond Cesc. I mean he is a highly self-regarded guy, even sort of supercilious. No other player in this team has such a "star style" like him. He has amazing shoot power, vision and the best first touch of the ball. However, some guys may not like his personality because they don't talk to him, e.g. AA. Considering his caddish words toward Theo in 2008, now at least he understands he'd respect his teammates.

(罗宾,嗯,他从来都是认真刻苦地进行训练。对我来说,他是队里唯一的“超级球星”,甚至在塞斯克之上。我的意思是说 他是个自恃甚高的家伙,甚至有点目中无人。队里其他的球员都没有他那种大明星的范儿。他的射门力量很惊人,视野也很出色,一脚触球堪称最佳。不过有些球员可能不喜欢他的性格,因为他们不和罗宾说话,比如阿尔沙文。考虑到 2008 年他对沃尔考特爆粗口,现在至少他明白他应该尊重队友)

AA stayed with his therapist after warming up and before the grouped game. He looked kinda depressed but sometime his burst acceleration can kill any defence. There's been rumors saying that he only talk to a few teammates. Surely it's nothing weird for such a stylish player. But of course if you ask AW, he'd tell you "it's not a problem for how he coorporates with the team"
(阿尔沙文 热身之后就和理疗师呆在一起,直到分组游戏。他看上去有点低落,不过偶尔他的爆发力可以杀死任何防线。也有传言说他只和几个队友讲话。对于这么一个个性球员来说,这也不奇怪。当然,如果你问温格,他肯定会告诉你“这个不影响他和球队的合作”)

Theo looked a bit stronger. He's also a hardworking boy, excited and eager to take on all the training programmes. This summer seems to give him a lot of time to think and learn.
(沃尔考特看上去强壮了些,他也是个刻苦训练的孩子,很兴奋很有热情地参加所有的训练项目。看来这个夏天给了他很多时间来思考和学习)

Armand, fast as always, but how fast? I'll tell you. In the 40 meters sprint test, he was merely slightly slower and second to Theo.
(特拉奥雷,像以往一样快,但是有多快呢?我告诉你,40 米冲刺测试中 他的速度仅次于沃尔考特)

Samir, he was here quite early with Marouane. He seems to be the only guy in this team that smiles to all teammates, except William of course. He's wonderful skills and acceleration too, so I don't know why he berely sprints in matches.
(纳斯里,他也早早和沙马克一起到场。他似乎是球队里唯一一个对所有队友都很友好的家伙,当然除了加拉。他的技术很棒 启动速度也很快,所以我不知道为什么他在比赛里很少冲刺)

Jack, well, he's still a young boy. He's got a lot lot to learn. He needs to understand that football needs wisdom rather than tricky minds.
(威尔谢尔,嗯,他还是个小孩子。他需要学的东西很多很多。他得明白 足球需要的是智慧,而不只是小聪明)

Marouane was an amazing player with awesome jumping and heading techniques. He's the King in the air. I noticed in set piece trainings he overwhelmed TV. I saw 8 challenges from TV but Marouane won 6. He's a low-profiled guy with the first-class teamwork awareness.
(沙马克是个厉害的球员,弹跳和头球技术非常强,他是空中霸主。我留意到定位球训练中 他完全压倒 维尔马伦。我看到维尔马伦有 8 次企图和他争顶,但是沙马克赢了 6 次。他是个低调的家伙,团队意识一流)

[ 本帖最后由 coolboywind 于 2010-8-25 13:53 编辑 ]
不管谁来谁走,兵工厂都要把技术足球这条路走下去

“查马克,他是个低调的家伙,团队意识一流”
2010秋冬装上市!阿森纳专柜正品尽在:http://arsenal1886.taobao.com/

原来如此~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many roads must a man walked on,before you can call him a man

威武空中被查马克完爆???
哈哈
怎么没有克斯切尔尼
看来我们的更衣室气氛没有想象中的那么好啊
RVP对老虎爆过粗口?
C'mon my great Arsenal, do something!
来吧少年,战个痛快!
我不在乎别人怎么说模特,我只知道我等他等了6年。Love at the first sight, the summer of Germany.

绝对和谐的队伍很少的 想想我们中国现在很团结 但是具体各个省份也不是有明争暗斗 一个完整的团队必须要有低调务实的人 也需要目中无人的那种天才 摩擦没办法完全抹平

引用:
原帖由 地狱伞兵 于 2010-8-25 13:55 发表
威武空中被查马克完爆???
哈哈
怎么没有克斯切尔尼
看来我们的更衣室气氛没有想象中的那么好啊
RVP对老虎爆过粗口?
前两场比赛,查马克两次在小禁区附近解围(估计都是头球),比V5还牛啊

引用:
I noticed in set piece trainings he overwhelmed TV. I saw 8 challenges from TV but Marouane won 6.  
这句不看翻译一时还真反应不过来,原来维尔马伦是TV啊,哈(居然能压倒V5,C29厉害啊)

小老虎是个积极向上的好孩子啊,不错不错;

范范的个性,果然就是那样,每次看他的照片都是一副认真的表情

[ 本帖最后由 Ak47 于 2010-8-25 14:12 编辑 ]

RVP的脾气果真还是爆啊…查马克的弹跳竟然完爆威武,恐怖

RVP对老虎爆过粗口
真有这事啊?

阿尔沙文性格真的很孤僻呀,RVP那样我还真不了解

发新话题